- Our clients are entitled to be greeted with a smile, treated with friendliness, respect and courtesy in a professional manner by all our employees and trade partners.
- Our clients have the right to be served by employees who are people-oriented, knowledgeable, and competent with a passion for providing quality service.
- Our clients are entitled to prompt attention, service and responsiveness, whether in person, by phone, email, or text.
- Our clients have the right to be kept fully apprised, with complete and accurate information, about the progress and issues regarding their projects.
- Our clients are entitled to provide us with feedback. We respect and appreciate their thoughts, concerns, suggestions and opinions.
- Our clients have the right to expect a collaborative relationship with us, based on working out and finding solutions that are mutually advantageous and fair.
- Our clients are entitled to accountability. We will take responsibility for our actions. If we cannot completely fulfill your request, we will explain why and provide any alternatives. If a mistake was made, we will acknowledge the error and take steps to correct it.
- Our clients have the right to expect results in a timely fashion.
- Our clients will cooperate with us by providing decisions and choices in a timely manner to keep their project on track.
- Our clients will actively participate in their project, meeting with us, as needed, to make sure the project is moving forward, maintaining clear lines of communication.
- Our clients will treat our employees and trade partners with courtesy and respect.